3rd Grade Math Art Integration Kit
Learn It By Art
Designed with busy teachers in mind, these art integration kits include pre-prepped materials and detailed instructions to deliver 3 lessons to 30 students. The hands-on activities help improve tested math skills by using art to teach difficult concepts. These kits were developed in partnership with STEAM experts at Education Closet to provide comprehensive lesson plans, even for teachers without an art background. The teacher’s guide is complete with lesson plans, pre- and post-assessments, differentiation tips, a curriculum map with arts integration ideas for future lessons, and a link to an online community to access videos and additional resources. Unique pre-prepped materials allow teachers to spend more time engaging with their students and teaching the lessons, and less time prepping. Materials include: heavyweight tagboard, gridded watercolor paper, oil pastels, watercolor wands, wood shapes, and black construction paper.
- Kit includes detailed lesson plans and enough materials to deliver 3 lessons to 30 students with a focus on Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Unique pre-prepped materials include: heavyweight tagboard, gridded watercolor paper, oil pastels, watercolor wands, wood shapes, and black construction paper
- Provides access to online videos and additional resources
- Hands-on activities help improve tested math skills for 3rd grade students
- Integrates 21st century skills and supports students in critical connections for success