Achieve more when you learn it by art. Studies have shown Arts Integration helps students gain by
Five Ways To Implement STEAM
Have you seen the benefits of STEAM, and are interested in integrating art into your lesson plans, but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Not only do you need to find the funds for additional resources, you need to convince the right people that using the Arts can help students achieve more.
Here are the five things you can do to get started on your STEAM journey.
- Research and understand what programs and resources are available in your community that can help provide resources, professional development, and practices to support your standards with Arts Integration.
- Talk to your administrator about the gains students can make with Arts Integration. Check out our Why STEAM page for some useful information that can persuade.
- Partner with art teachers, classroom teachers, PTOs, and other on-site resources to share the excitement and boost Arts Integration adoption.
- Develop partnerships and relationships with local civic groups to help create funding and resource pools.
- Submit a grant request or start a funding program for your school. Visit our Fund Your Classroom page for crowdfunding platforms you can try.
Share your for STEAM:
Paddington Public School in Sydney, Australia is making STEAM education an integral part of their elementary curriculum – driving increased student success and engagement